The Dapr SDKs are the easiest way for you to get Dapr into your application. Choose your favorite language and get up and running with Dapr in minutes.
- Client SDK: The Dapr client allows you to invoke Dapr building block APIs and perform actions such as:
- Invoke methods on other services
- Store and get state
- Publish and subscribe to message topics
- Interact with external resources through input and output bindings
- Get secrets from secret stores
- Interact with virtual actors
- Server extensions: The Dapr service extensions allow you to create services that can:
- Actor SDK: The Dapr Actor SDK allows you to build virtual actors with:
|Language||Status||Client SDK||Server extensions||Actor SDK|
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified October 12, 2022: Fix broken links to dotnet sdk (3217382b)